How do you get your band listed on town?
- Go to artists.bandsintown.com and click the “Claim Your Artist Page” button.
- Approve all necessary permissions.
- Click on your artist’s name if you see your page on the list.
- If you don’t see your artist page, click ‘Claim Artist’ on the right and type in your artist name.
How do you manage a band?
- Write Down Goals. Work with your bandmates to develop short, medium, and long-term goals.
- Carefully Spend Money.
- Look at the Data and Adjust Accordingly.
- Intelligent Networking.
- Make Great Music.
How do I link my band to town on Facebook?
- Tap the Profile page (person icon) at the bottom right.
- Tap on the Settings button (gear icon) at the top right.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Connect with Facebook.
How do I log into bandsintown? Click on your name in the top right corner, click My Account, and then toggle Log in by email On. Then set a password for yourself. Make sure to include a lowercase letter, uppercase letter, and number. After you click Submit you will receive an email with a confirmation code.