How do you get a manager for a band?
How much does a band manager cost? The Management Fee
A standard management fee is usually around 15% – 20% of your earnings. Your manager takes a cut of proceeds from album sales, any label advance, and from the earnings from deals they have negotiated.
How do I find a musicians manager?
- Make Sure They Are Enthusiastic About Your Music. When hiring a manager, you want them to really believe in what you do.
- You Can Find Managers On Online Forums.
- Consider Asking A Friend.
- Make Sure You Keep Things Official.
- Measure The Success Of Your Manager.
How do I find a band agent? By far the best way to get a professional booking agent is for bands to book themselves until the point where they are selling out shows on a regular basis on their own. What does this mean exactly? To put it in numbers, regularly sell-out shows of 100-150 people at around $10 per ticket in your home market.