How do I find a band manager? Ask fellow musicians, do some research to see who manages your favorite acts, ask promoters and bookers when you do your shows, and so on. If you are at the point where you need a professional manager, then you are at the point where you know people who can make these recommendations.
How much does a band manager cost? The Management Fee
A standard management fee is usually around 15% – 20% of your earnings. Your manager takes a cut of proceeds from album sales, any label advance, and from the earnings from deals they have negotiated.
How do I find a musicians manager?
- Make Sure They Are Enthusiastic About Your Music. When hiring a manager, you want them to really believe in what you do.
- You Can Find Managers On Online Forums.
- Consider Asking A Friend.
- Make Sure You Keep Things Official.
- Measure The Success Of Your Manager.
How do I find a music talent manager?
- Network and Build Relationships. Simple enough, right?
- Research Music Management Companies.
- Search LinkedIn and Social Media.
- Play Live Shows.
- Enlist Your Friends.
- Release Quality Music.
- Have a Developed Artist Brand.
- Build a Fan Base and Have a Following.